Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rash On Legs More Condition_symptoms Is It Possible To Get A Rash On The Legs And Arms From Dryer Sheets?

Is it possible to get a rash on the legs and arms from dryer sheets? - rash on legs more condition_symptoms

I just to the DR for a picket line type of rash was such as redness, an insect bite looking shots in the legs especially. You really can not solve, and dismissed it as a flea / mosquito / insect bites. The problem is that I have long pants, wear long trousers in bed, have not been exposed to the outside or just outside, and I am a very clean person. The bites always appeared in the last 2-3 nights (only awake w / daily) and my friend is sleeping beside me, almost naked (although I am fully) dressed has nothing to no bite, no markings. So I wonder if they have a new worksheet allergic to the hair more than you bought last week? I have sensitive skin, so I wonder if this could be a possible solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment