Sunday, December 13, 2009

Free Funny Anniversary Verses Haahahha Another Funny Couple Jokes??

Haahahha another funny couple jokes?? - free funny anniversary verses

It was a couple married for 50 years and the 50th Anniversary of women in mourning her husband looked at him and said: "I do not know, honey, after 50 years I still love the same way that 50 years ago.
The man looks at his wife and asks, "Honey, do you remember 50 years ago, when his father caught us naked behind the barn?

And the woman said yes, the man replied, you remember what your father told me that today?

She said no.

The man answered, he told me if I would marry, I have locked in jail for 50 years.

The woman looks at her husband and said, "And then?

Because the man answered: "shi * t could be a free man for now"

Star! If you want to ..

No comments:

Post a Comment