Friday, December 18, 2009

... Dysphagia How To Tell If You Have Dysphagia?

How to tell if you have dysphagia? - ... dysphagia

At least one week each time you eat when Im in the middle to the end of my meal, I get accumulated a lot of congestion in my chest and coughing out. Congestion seems a little heavy when I cough out, but finished with the time after eating the leaves. Liquid, when I drink, I feel like I can not breathe and drink at the same time, or drown ill. I thought it might be a cold, but there has for some time it seems. My voice is a kind of "fluid" I have always made clear that to speak before me, and at first I thought it was perhaps only a post-nasal drip that causes my throat, but still when I'm not sick. I think we can have some form of dysphagia, but not sure. not yet seriously to me, so I really see no reason to go to the doctor. Can it be worse? I know it's better to go to the doctor, but also advice here would be fantastic.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment