Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pictures Of Toenail Infections From Pedicures Personal Injury Or Malpractice?

Personal Injury or Malpractice? - pictures of toenail infections from pedicures

I took a complaint against a doctor, the wrong side of my toe nail had external) (lateral, which should be permanently removed! Well, the site must not be deleted (is) in the toe nail disappeared and never again! So I went and got the files and call them to ask and what the next word and told me that the nail was outside of the big toe! So I took photos printed from my foot and my files! He says he has the party out, but he did not write that he has participated, because he really has what would be the nail in it. I have it in the complaint

"Moi, Yvonna *** ******** receive medical care, April 24, 2009, and Jon Miller. The medical care wasan ingrowing toenail on his left foot on the outside of the big toe and the fire of his bed so they do not grow back. Instead, the doctor took some of my fingers burned in my big toe and. I know because I went to Dr. Jon Miller April 17.2009, and gave me an antibiotic Zithromax for the infection in my big toe on the outside of it. I think it was the disk next to my foot, you need to remove the nail. I know for sure that the inside of the nail should not be removed. It gave me no problems. The infection was outside of my big toe is still very painful. I have an appointment with Dr. Jon Miller, May 1.2009. I'll take you up to date with what he said! I took picturesif anyone needs them. Thank you for your time! "

The fact is that there is a nail was found very good! There was nothing wrong with it and never will again! What do you think?

1 comment:

__A_YAHO... said...

I do not know what category that may, under what I feel my that.Either or both would opinion.I understand the rage that knows not only because it would not help resolve the problem, its origin, has a other series were created. This is not the magnitude of the problem, the principle behind his él.Para people should be based on what is right and this was certainly not right! This may be the highlight, but this could be a big problem and it is responsible.

Post a Comment