Friday, February 19, 2010

Can You Pop Genital Acne CAN YOU GET GENITAL WARTS IF YOU ALREADY HAD THE SHOTS? HELP!?

CAN YOU GET GENITAL WARTS IF YOU ALREADY HAD THE SHOTS? HELP!? - can you pop genital acne

Like 7 years ago I had the shots. Could I still genital warts?

If you know that one of the genital warts?

I HAVE A BUMP only on my right vagina lip

Their slight itch or hurt, not only my commitment to you and he was there for 3 weeks

If I feel, I feel like a small ball. Kinda, if you acne and sound of pop-IT FEELS kinda hard

Man ... "What do u think? Help me out!

3 comments:

Medic Loretta said...

no! Genital warts, it is not!
Fat is a gland or something - at least, nothing serious or sexually transmitted diseases!

LINDSEY S said...

You may or may a cyst or boil. If you still genital warts, even if you are guardasil fired. The shot only protects against certain types of HPV, cancer of the cervix, there are many strains of HPV.
If you know for sure when the ball is the HPV test with your doctor.

Stephen said...

Probability that a cyst.
It depends on the HPV vaccine

Post a Comment