Friday, January 22, 2010

Folding Kayak Trailer What Is The Best Inflatable Kayak Or Easy To Set Up Folding Kayak To Buy For An Extended Backpacking Trip?

What is the best inflatable kayak or easy to set up folding kayak to buy for an extended backpacking trip? - folding kayak trailer

In planning a trip around the world and I like a quality inflatable kayak with me. I live in South Florida and also has the boat a lot here. I've looked at the shipping point shipping http://www.advancedelements.com/advancedframe.html Advanced Frame #
and the Puffin Kayak 12 http://pakboats.com/kayak-models.htm PakBoats

My main concerns are balanced weight performance and portability. Less important is the ease with which creates .. and costs.

I appreciate all the information, especially the personal opinion of the Terms of Service.

Thanks

1 comment:

hillofbe... said...

Folding kayaks have Feathercraft the norm in the industry for a long time, and supplier of many expeditions. Check out his record.

Post a Comment